Thursday, October 9, 2008

Project Runway Goes Bridal

All of you fellow Project Runway brides out there had to have been as excited as I was to see that their last challenge was to design a wedding dress that represented their final runway line. I personally love Tim Gunn so much that if he were at my wedding, I'd have to dance the first dance with him, just to see his awkward/potentially awesome dance moves.

Anyway. My favorite was Leanne's.
This was Korto's original dress below. It did not make it to the final Bryant Park show, from what I can tell. Probably because Nina Garcia made her cry over it.

This was the semi-wedding like dress that made it into Korto's Bryant Park show and I LOVE IT.

Kenley's dress. Yeah yeah yeah, it's all the rage. But you know what? I just can't get over her bad attitude and how she snaps at Tim and Heidi. Say what you will, but I'm a big respect your elders/those wiser than you believer.

The losing one, Jerell's. Which honestly, I didn't think was that bad.


Great night of television. I love me some project runway. All photos from Bravotv.com

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I loved Leanne's and Kenley's dresses as well. But yeah, Kenley...she should have gotten booted a long time ago just because she's such a brat.

I thought it was very interesting that the designers had to make a wedding dress. LOVE Project Runway.