Friday, January 30, 2009

team player

I'm amazed when people read this thing, this outlet for some of my most ridiculous angst. I've been tagged! awww, thanks tale of two brides. I got blog love right back at 'cha.

I shall tag:
Lauren and Desaray
Rachel
Liz
and
East Side Bride

who must now abide by the blog honor code and rules i did not come up with myself:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag other un-tagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: Framed pic of the FH, my money tree (please grow money!), posters from past policy forums, several discarded post-its with incomplete thoughts

Favorite football team: Let’s Go Giants! Um, yeah, not so much this year.
What are you wearing now? Typical Friday work outfit, corduroys, boots, white sweater combo
What color is your bedroom? Renter’s white
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Just finished Fall on Your Knees by Alice McDermott, seriously amazing/tragic book, currently reading Anna Karenina
What is the last thing you cooked? Cheeseburgers, sweet potato fries and roasted broccoli for the honey and me
What is your favorite restaurant of all time? Gramercy Tavern, followed closely by the Mermaid Inn
What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Falafel and dried cherries, not together

What was the last gift you gave? A broach for my mother’s birthday and paintings that I made for my sister’s new baby girl (given on the same day)

What was the last thing you bought? Groceries, really boring actually, the most exciting item was rosemary and olive oil Triscuits
What are you listening to right now? If But When on my computer speakers

What movie do you know every word to? When Harry Met Sally, Love Actually, Sixteen Candles and A Princess Bride...wow...I just learned something about myself and I'm a little embarrassed
If you could have any super power, what would it be? I’d like to fly
What is your favorite weather, and why? Fall, crisp air, clear sky

What is your most challenging goal right now? Involving my future mother in law in my wedding/life

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Brownstone in Brooklyn, I blame the huxtables

The last vacation you took? Wine country + southern California

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: aged non-smoked gouda cheese and bacon, not together
If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Eleanor Roosevelt

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? Executive Director of an international relief agency


New Question

You see a cute baby, what is your reaction? Awww, I’d like one of those, dear lord, what am I thinking?!?!



ps, tagging other blogs feels like asking someone out on a date. nerve-wracking really. could be because my nerves are shot from work. who knows.

No comments: