Friday, April 24, 2009

the hair

I had my hair trail with the amazing Stacy Pitt. I can't begin to tell you how awesome she is. She put my hair in 5 styles in an hour and a half, plus pulled a superhero trick with the down style by pulling it up with 3 pins, AND put it in a pony for me to look acceptable walking the streets of the east village. love her.

Style 1: The Classic
Style 2: The Texan
the one a friend said made me look like a mormon fundamentalist from Texas

Style 3: The Mom
the one everyone loves but that I only did for my mom

Style 4: The Swirl
loved it in person, not so much in pics

Style 5: The Damn I Have A Lot of Hair
amazing side view, back view has too many curls for me

i cropped this not so much for anonymity but because I didn't know I had the beginning of jowls

i look forward to your comments. go for it.

8 comments:

Liz said...

First or last. :) That's my vote. What did you chose!?

looking for me said...

#4...but maybe they can make it...hmm, i don't know, a little neater maybe...
#5 is nice but that's a lot of curls

elizabeth said...

number one is my fave. i like loose up-dos

Anonymous said...

I like the 1st & last too! Those look sweet.

Dancy said...

Hah! Texas Mormon, I'm gonna have to remember that.

Style 4 looks like it started as #5& then fell out - if you don't like all the curls of 5 then something in between the two would be amazing.

ezmeralda said...

style number 4.

i'm loving this blog. I'm planning my wedding for next year (read: I'm SUPPOSED to be planning my wedding for next year...) and this blog has been most helpful for tools of procrastination.

ezmy

deeds102 said...

I'm loving the back of #1 and the front of #5 (loose, high), she says she can combine any front and back. thanks for the feedback!

the un-bride said...

I love the first one. The "texan" description cracked me up.