Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Macy's,

Dear Macy's,

You fucking suck. I realize that we are in a national fiscal meltdown, but if you advertise a certain kate spade china pattern during all of 2008/2009, brides are going to want it and you best stock the freaking merchandise or no one will be able to buy it.

I won't even go into the candlesticks on backorder for 95 days or my bedding on closeout.

You blow. And I find it annoying that I have to go through weddingchannel.com to get to the registry, which operates like a website from 1995. fix that.

best,
LB

hey now, bed bath and beyond, what's your stock room look like....

1 comment:

Dancy said...

BB&B does carry most Kate Spade stuff that Macy's has & often, it's cheaper than Macy's - so does Bloomingdales but it's way more $$. We went through the same problem with our bedding, I had to buy it myself - is that bad luck? Oh well. LOL