Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lil Peek

Dropped off the dress on saturday...this pic is pre-alterations. Subsequently went to fancy dress shop where I learned my sample sale bargain is a "fit to flare" whatever that means. And the woman seemed shocked that I didn't know the designer. Should I care?

Was made to try on several veils worth hundreds of dollars to end up in david's bridal with a birdcage on my head and a smile on my face. Is a trend over when it ends up in david's bridal? Is david's bridal the old navy of bridal fashion? all I know is everyone seemed perfectly happy and bridal-y in that store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Julie said...

Pretty! I'm also doing a bird cage so I tell myself they're still cool. I tell you too--they're still cool.

Dancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dancy said...

Ohmigosh! Sooo pretty! It's gorgeous. Also - Davids Bridal as Old Navy is hysterical... I laughed so hard the boy asked what was so funny so I had to tell him & he thinks so too.