Friday, July 10, 2009

3 Months To Go!

Please pull the harness from above

Pull towards yourself until you hear a click

Keep hands and feet securely inside the roller coaster car

and enjoy the ride.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's what I feel like.

In the last month, we finished pre-cana, gathered all the church documents (baptism, communion, and confirmation certificates), reserved tuxes, found really truely comfy yet sexy shoes, picked flower girl dresses, crap, it felt like we did more...oh! ordered invitations after several back and forth convos with the designer and they should be here by the end of July, we hope.

At this point, I think that things start taking care of themselves. Am I delusional? Or maybe I hope they start taking care of themselves...

Things to look forward to include picking readings and music for the church, hauling my dress out to brooklyn to be fitted, getting the b-maid dresses, acting surprised at my shower, picking a song for Father/Daughter, toning my arms and back, scaling back on the drinking, and reaching my goal of owning one bathing suit for every day we are in hawaii.

ps, hell no the tuxes aren't white and pink, gotcha!

No comments: