Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Wedding Gift For Desaray

Ta Daaaaa

all in powerpoint, people. and those boroughs aren't an autoshape. It involved at least 2 hours of me drawing, in powerpoint, tracing over an image of the boroughs because i couldn't find a simple outline of them. Also note how I oversimplified...there are at least 15 other major highways that stream through the greater metropolitan area...

Seriously though, congrats to Desaray and Lauren on their upcoming nuptials this weekend. Even though I don't know them officially, I count on them to update their blog with silly pictures and crazy mash up collages to help me get through this thing called wedding planning.

ps, stay tuned for more invite craziness...during which i go to three paper stores looking for envelope liners only to be talked back from the edge of lining 175 envelopes by my sister and a nice fellow shopper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i just say that i read this post on the day you wrote it and didnt even look at the title. so, belated thank you for my wedding gift :)