Monday, July 13, 2009

in praise of RK Bridal

Added to the list of things that freak me out are bridesmaids that look all the same. However, being lazy, I didn't put up a fight when my sister wanted everyone to match and gasped in horror to my suggestion that everyone wear a blue dress of their choice.

Off to RK we went.

With 2 bridesmaids by my side to combat the sister strongarming, we settled on a lovely Alfred Sung number in midnight blue.

Due to 3 pregnancies amidst tiny army of b maids, we strategically ordered the dresses at the end of may to arrive by August.

They arrived today!

May the gods grant more luck like this! Would I be pushing it to hope for 80 percent of the guest list to respond within a week?

1 comment:

Missa said...

Yay! I love to hear happy stories about RK Bridal. I bought my wedding gown there in April and it's supposed to come in at the end of this month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the send the right gown!!!

(I also was planning to be extremely laissez faire with the bridemaid gowns--was going to have the girls wear any dress that was silvery - from light to dark charcoal...instead chose David's Bridal's pewter and had them each choose different style gowns. Hopefully it all looks okay in the pictures.)